3.24.2005

The Fog is Lifting

After about two weeks of...just not feeling like myself...the fog is lifting. I don't know why. Maybe it is the sunshine outside that is finally showing through the clouds and it's stopped raining; at least for a moment. Maybe it's the fact that I got to spend a quality evening with the man I love. Maybe it's because we talked a lot. Maybe it's because I fell in love with him all over again last night. I don't know what it is, but I'm glad it came. I was starting to drive even myself crazy, quite honestly.

Today is going to be a great day. As is every day. Why? Because I am loved. Because I am cherished. Because it's okay to be me. Because life is a great mystery.

There is one side of my multiple personalities that I hate. The insecure side. I wish I could kill her, banish her to the farthest edges of who I am and never allow her to have control over my mind and heart. I know that the insecure side is where Satan can make the most impact and make the most noise. The insecure side is where he is the most vocal, and for that reason and so many others, I HATE HER! I know she is part of me and I should be okay with that, but honestly!!

Anyway, today is going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment