1.26.2005

When Part is Missing

Do you ever feel like there is something missing, even though your life is great? That is what I've been feeling lately. Don't get me wrong--I love my life. I have a good job, a great family, and great friends. I am madly in love with a wonderful man who just happens to love me right back. Sure, there are the little annoyances of life...most recently it is car problems, but there is nothing WRONG at all. Yet, I just feel like there is something missing.

I want excitement.
I want something new.
I want a challenge.
I want to be inspired.

So many times, there is something right below the surface that does inspire, motivate, and recreate. I am just not sure what that is right now. I can feel a bit of stirring in my stomach--a bit of that 'prepare for something' feeling--but I have no idea what that could be. (Usually when I get like this, I just start to clean and rearrange things and I'm content for awhile...so maybe I will work on that tonight...)

...I am sure that some of it is the winter BLLLLAAAAAHHHHHHSSS. Please sunshine, come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment